Are you still doing sit-ups in an effort to get a “six-pack”?
Well, first of all , and I’m sure we all know this, flat stomachs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym but that’s a topic for another blog post.
So, in this post we are giving you three great alternatives to traditional sit-ups which have some major benefits over the more traditional sit-up:
- They work a much wider range of muscle groups within the abdominal area
- They also work on your “core muscles” including lower Abs and back
- Two out of the three exercises also work your shoulders and upper back at the same time.
To make life even easier for you we are showing you these exercises in three short video clips so you can try them in the gym or at home and never forget what you are meant to be doing!
- Leg Lowers
2. Ball Rollouts
3. Ball Knee Tucks
- 3 sets x 12 reps per set with 60secs rest inbetween each set
- Repeat 2-3 x per week for 4-6 weeks
Don’t have a Swiss Ball? No problem, we’ll show you even more great ab exercises to do without one!Contact Us
Do you have any other Ab exercises that you like? We’d love to hear from you in our comments section below…….