The beginning of June saw us embark upon our second Bodyline Fitness Weekend Retreat, this time visiting Norton Barn in the Cotswolds.
So, 9 clients and 3 staff (laden down with equipment) set off to Burford on the Thursday evening ready for 3 days of exercise, healthy eating & drinking and a bit of fun thrown in! Im glad to say that by the Sunday lunchtime everyone was still in one piece and feeling in fine form!
The weekend consisted of:
- 5-6 exercise classes each day for two days
- 2 classes squeezed in before we left on Sunday lunchtime
- healthy snacks throughout the day as well as main meals
- sports massages
- downtime to relax and chill out to prepare for the next session!
- a quiz spread over both evenings
- high level of accommodation
A quick game of Netball to end the day.
Lunch is nearly ready!
Natalie gives us her thoughts here on her first experience of a Bodyline Fitness Weekend Retreat……
The end of weekend group photos:
The Staff at Bodyline Fitness Weekend Retreat.
The group at the Bodyline Fitness Weekend Retreat.
Has this made you think about attending our next weekend fitness retreat?
Visit our webpage for more details on our fitness weekends and more information on our next weekend away: Bodyline Fitness Retreats